Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beautiful Spring Day

wow has spring ever sprung, i've had my head down in the jewelry studio alot lately but just took a good look around my backyard... my garden has been neglected but is blooming with out any attention from me.
my bearded iris in yellow, lavender, purple, black superstion and a 2 tone mauve are gorgeous. they remind me of my michigan childhood... i loved my grandma's irises.

i wanted to share the webpage of an Owl fan friend of mind, looking at her paintings brings to mind many memories of favorite beaches of mine and i enjoyed listening to her background sounds of beach life..

Linda S Young artist

I've been experimenting with making etched brass pieces. i've made some etched butterflies and roses that will most likely turn into earrings... lots of floral themed creations screaming to get out of my brain...

subscsribe to my email newsletter to get updates on new items and sales promotions

subscription form

No comments: