Thursday, May 10, 2012

Silverware key chain display at work

hooray, i figured out how to make a simple display of my vintage silverplate fork key chains at the office



the black computer monitor will be used with display fusion to 'run' a folder of my jewelry photos so folks can see examples of my work as they walk by my cubicle. slowly getting all the business pieces put together... isn't it great i work w/ my hubster so i can market my jewelry biz at my part time day job? love you honey...

sadly i picked a bad day after the agents and staff had spent the morning doing a KW cares beach clean up so there weren't many folks in the office. but that's okay this was a trial run to see if the display would work...


i will be doing a brief presentation at a team meeting as these make nice gifts when a home buyer closes escrow on their new home...



i love Container store, they have the greatest organizational items, these shelves are stackable, they have 3 different sizes.

didn't these work out great for my display purpose?

No comments: