Thursday, October 28, 2010

Saturday's the Big Day

Well, October 30th is almost here. The first day I launch my business by setting up at the St Mark's Holiday Bazaar. 24027 Pennsylvania Ave, Lomita from 10-3... Hope you can stop by if you live locally..

I've been busy shopping for display items and finally getting down to the business of making jewelry.

Now it's a wait and see affair to learn if it will be raining that morning...
Makes it hard to figure out my display set-up because I don't know if I will be in a 10x10 area or limited to one six foot table..

Life is never boring...

I made some beautiful earrings using semi-precious stones I bought at the Gem Faire in Costa Mesa on Sunday: peridot, garnet, carnelian, amethyst, iolite. The colors just shine, the shapes of the stones are briolettes and faceted rondelles. They look like delicious candies.

Tonite I've been stamping out words for sterling silver bracelets and necklaces... dream, faith, love, trust, joy, hope are just some of the words..

Tomorrow is my last day to get ready.. I will be making enamel pendants and earrings.. Hopefully I will get necklaces made using some of my sea glass and beach stones..

oh and I will be working on my fabric flowers...

Time will tell what gets accomplished by Saturday but I will jump right back in on Sunday bringing to life the ideas crowding around in my brain...

No comments: